Our customers love our service
I had a really difficult move, picking up from several locations and then unloading at one. Philip and Shane were on time, considerate, careful, quick, and awesome! We had to go up to my son’s house to pick up some things I had there, and my son was so impressed that he said he will call these guys for his next move. Whenever I move again, these are the guys I’m calling.
I can’t say enough about these guys. I was going to skip the mover’s expense and get my family to help, but decided to check for a quote. The pricing was simple, which I loved, flat rate per hour and you pay for what is worked. They were incredibly prompt to answer my email and got there within a 20 minute window of the start time, which they’d warned me about due to traffic.
Why choose JACKson of All Trades?
- We're a trained team of punctual, professional and personable tradesmen. More than muscle, we're service-minded, thoughtful and proud of a job well done.
- We're licensed, bonded and insured with $1,000,000 General Liability and $20,000 Cargo policies. Care, respect and honesty are our true policies. If something happens, we make it right.
- We're a local business with a Texas-sized heart. We focus our efforts on Austin, including free donation pickups. And if life leads you out of town, we can help get you to your new home.
- Our prices are accurate and affordable. No surprises. No hidden fees. The truck, labor, fuel and necessary equipment are included. You'll only be awed by how fast we work without cutting corners.
- Our constant communication keeps you informed. We email frequently and text often, especially on moving day, so you know how to prepare and when we’re on the way.
- Our team leaves you with a smile. We make sure everything is where you want it without leaving behind marks, dents or trash. And reassembling your bed is complimentary because moving is exhausting.
Lic. Number: TXDOT 006614109c
Whether you need movers for your home, office or apartment, choose JACKson of All Trades. From small studios to big businesses, our team has more than 7,000 moves under our back support belts.
Move with us and see why our customers' 5-star reviews keep us at the top. We won't create extra work for ourselves or billable hours for you. We know what it takes for a smooth, successful move and we ask questions along the way to ensure we’re covering all the bases.
Even when everything's unpacked, there's still more to do. That's why we offer hire-us-when-you-need-us services like furniture assembly and delivery. Save your time, fingers or relationship by hiring us to assemble your new furniture. Give your back and your best friend a break by having us deliver your Craigslist treasures and IKEA finds.
- Home, Office & Apartment Moving
- Furniture Assembly (IKEA or other)
- Craigslist & IKEA Delivery
- Free Donations Pickup
...and we do much more! No job is too small!
Contact us for more information.